Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009...

Well, for 2009 I decided to create and hopefully keep a current blog. I'm still undecided about what I actually plan to blog about, so let me apologize now, as I'm sure I will ramble on for a while until I am able to come to a decision on what exactly my blog will contain.


Anyway, let me just start by saying that 2009 will be my year. I feel like I have let so much of my life pass me by and have let so many opportunities slip through my fingers. I'm not a big fan of resolutions, so I will not make any... But I will say that this is MY year and it WILL be prosperous.

I hope that everyone had a safe and Happy New Year. Me and my husband spent the day and night in Frankfurt. Unfortunately, I had a little to much champagne and didn't quite make it til Midnight, but from what I hear... It was a blast!



Until next time....

1 comment: