Saturday, January 3, 2009

Looking back...

So as I ponder the new year and past years, I can't help but to be nostalgic and wonder what if...

I didn't go to college after high school which I truly regret now... But as I sit and really think about it, I know that I would have wasted a lot of time and money if I had chosen college after high school instead of the route that I chose.

I recently turned 27 (time sure does fly) and although I have a great job, life and I am on the road to completing my degree and starting on my masters. I still get the feeling that I've missed out on something.

I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and although I would not change my life or any of the choices I have made.... I still wonder what if....

I'm just thinking out loud here.

Anyway, I came across this throwback pic from 1999, celebrating Grad Nite at Disneyland and thought I'd share.


No comments:

Post a Comment