Monday, July 6, 2009

Where would you like to go?

As our time here in Germany begins to dwindle down to its last day, I've been thinking of the places that we must see before we leave Europe.

AJ and I came up with the idea of us each making a list of our top three "must see" places in Europe and to make it a priority for us to visit them before we head back to America.

Here are the three that I came up with:

1. Switzerland
2. Prague
3. Disneyland Paris : )


So, my question to you is "Where would you like to go?"

What top three places in the world would you like to visit?

I'll go first:

1. Australia
2. Fiji
3. New York

1 comment:

  1. What top three places in the world would you like to visit?

    Venice
    Japan
    Egypt

    By the way, I love New York. I went in 2004 and I am hoping to go back next year. Everything is oversized, though, and overpriced...lol

    ReplyDelete