Monday, July 6, 2009

My Life as I Know it…

My Life as I Know it…

I’ve received a few e-mails asking me questions, so I figured I’d share some things about me and my life with the world.

First of all I’m in the military, I’ve been in the Air Force for about 9 years now and Uncle Sam and all of the wonderful tax payers of America are the reason I get to travel and live the wonderful, although not so glamorous life that I live.

I love my job and I am truly proud to serve my country – the military has its ups and downs, but I’ve experienced more good then bad and I absolutely love my job.

---
I’m currently in school and working towards my B.A in Communications with a minor in Sociology. One of my biggest regrets is not finishing up my degree sooner, but it is what it is.

School is my number one priority right now – we’ll be heading back to the states this year, so I’ll be buckling down and hopefully walking across that stage within the next year or so.

My ultimate goal is to complete my masters degree before my 35th birthday.

My Mom recently went back to school and got her bachelors degree, so she is my motivation and inspiration. I am so proud of her!

---
I’ve recently taken up photography. I’m hoping to take a class when we get back to the states, but for now I’ve just been doing a lot of reading and trying to figure out how to work my camera.

---
I’m a Golden Girls fanatic, I just can’t get enough of these ladies and I hope that when I reach the golden years of my life, that it is just as fun and fabulous as these women.

---

That's all I can think of at the moment, but if you have any questions ask away...

No comments:

Post a Comment