Sunday, June 28, 2009

Venice April 2009

AJ and I took a romantic trip to Venice in April and had a great time.

Venice is absolutely beautiful, but extremely expensive. Being the budget savvy people that we are, we stayed outside of Venice in a town called Mestre and just took the 5 minute, €1 train ride into Venice each day.

If you’re interested we stayed at Hotel Plaza, which wasn’t to glamorous, but it served its purpose.

I won’t be posting to many photos of me because I think I look so fat lately. I’m working on it though, it’s a slow process because I absolutely LOOOOVVVEEEE food.


Anyway, here a few pictures from our trip:


Waiting to board the flight... (We love RyanAir)
Checking out the sites

My little Italian bird friend...Venice is really beautiful and rustic- i'm still amazed at how these buildings are still standing with all of this water everywhere. Some of the vendors... It was crazy crowded...
This place had the best food and at a great price! On the train heading back to the hotel after a long wet day...

2 comments: