Saturday, May 24, 2014

I am Back!

I am finally continuing this blog I started in 2008, that I kind of lost track of over the years. Surprisingly, they haven’t deleted it and I do not have to start over.

So much has happened over the years. As I mentioned below my family and I are now living in Guam and enjoying every minute of it. We arrived in November of 2012 and here are some pictures of us over the past couple of years. 


2012 

Our arrival and initial exploration of the island. 

First morning in Guam - hotel living seemed nice at first, but after about a week, we were ready to move into a home of our own. 

Heading to the beach and pool. 

Exploring our new neighborhood.
 
 

Here are some photos from 2013, it’s amazing seeing how much my son has grown over the years.


                                                   2013







Our view from our balcony 
Some of the "wildlife" we found in the backyard. 

He wasn't a fan of the Caribou. 




My mini-me!


2014

Here are some photos that are more recent. 








I hope that you enjoy my journey!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment