Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trying to Shed Some Pounds

I don’t consider myself fat, but I can stand to lose a few pounds and get in shape. I own a bazillion workout DVD’s and tons of exercise stuff, hell, we even have a sauna in our house. I never use any of these things. So sad, I know.

I’ve decided to seriously get myself together. Summer is just around the corner and I also have my 10 year high school reunion coming up this year.

I’m starting the Master Cleanse on Monday (2 Mar 09) and I’m going to try and last a full 5-7 days. I’ve attempted this before but I have never made it past day 2.

I’m also doing CHALEAN Extreme, which is a DVD series by Chalene that is supposed to help you to build muscle and burn fat and basically get a hot smoking body!

I won’t be posting any before pictures, well not yet at least. Let’s just see how my after pictures turn out.

My goal is for this to be more of a lifestyle change rather than just a quick weight loss thing and fall back into my habit of never working out and being a couch potato.

Some of my body inspirations:

No comments:

Post a Comment